Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon Tour Package
15 Days / 14 Nights
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports .
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Amman including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Beirut including breakfast.
- Domestic flight (Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Cairo).
- All sightseeing tours in Egypt Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Two day tours in Amman & the Dead Sea as described above.
- Day tour in Petra sights as described above in itinerary.
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo.
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours.
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour.
- English assistant driver in the Dead Sea, Umm Qais, Ajloun.
- All sightseeing tours in Beirut as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned places.
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A bottle of water during you trip
- All transfers to / from airports & hotels by an A/C vehicle.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay in Egypt or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All taxes & service charge.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon
- Personal spending like drinks during meals, laundry, phone call…etc.
Arrive Egypt, Cairo
Pyramids / Cairo
Cairo/ Luxor Nile Cruise
Luxor West Bank
Edfu/ Kom Ombo
Back to Cairo
Cairo/ Fly to Amman
Jerash/ Dead Sea in Jordan
Departing from Amman to Beirut
Beirut – Beiteddine – Deir El-Kamar
Baalbeck, Anjar and Ksara
Dog River-Jeita – Harrissa – Byblos
Final Departure from Beirut
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, Cairo
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Geneva Hotel Amman
- Mozart Hotel Beirut
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till December 31.2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
- Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware