SS Sudan is an authentic steamship, built at the dawn of the 20th century. Travel back into a bygone era on this ship, which was originally a gift King Fouad of Egypt in 1885. All of the rooms retain their period character and a warm, homey feel resonating from the wood panel interiors.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport(s)
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All transfers by private a/c deluxe van class
- Flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor back to Cairo with Egypt Air
- Egyptologist private guide in Cairo / Aswan / Luxor
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night Aswan 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5* cruise Aswan-Luxor on FB
- Accommodation for 1 night Luxor 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum , Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Tour to the Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple en route
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
- Lunch meals (open buffet) during tours in Giza / Cairo
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo /Aswan / Luxor
- tipping for the cruise staff is included
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Free Mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls
- Airfare to and from Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional Activities
- Tipping for overland staff
Day 01: (Wednesday) Arrival Cairo
DAY 2: (Thursday) Pyramids/ Sakkarra
DAY 3: (Friday) Cairo Sights
Day 04: (Saturday) Abu Simbel / SS Sudan Holiday
Day 05: (Sunday) SS Sudan Holiday
Day 06: (Monday) SS Sudan Holiday
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07: (Tuesday) SS Sudan Holiday / Luxor
Day 08: (Wednesday) Luxor / Cairo
Day 09: (Thursday) Cairo / Home
- 23 cabins, including 5 suites,
- Steam engine room on show for guests to view.
- Small shop with local souvenir.
- Occasional entertainment program.
- Languages spoken by the personnel on board: French & English.
- Panoramic bar lounge
- Medical attention available at all times.
- Payments on board are made in cash & credit card.
- Main lobby with reception desk
- Authentic 19th Century antique furniture in all suites & Cabins.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till December 31.2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware