Highlights of Dubai and Egypt with Nile Cruise Tour
12 Days/ 11 Nights
Explore the Highlights of Dubai and Egypt with Nile Cruise Tour to Take a journey that will take you through ancient history up to the present in the Middle East. Visit Dubai to see this incredible modern city Then see Cairo and her incredible monuments to pharaonic and Islamic history, Then relax on a Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan, More!
- Meet and greet service at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai including breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo by Egyptair
- Sightseeing tours in Dubai will be sharing small group
- Sightseeing tours in Cairo will be based on private basis
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group
- English speaking tour guide during tours in Dubai and Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as mention in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt & UAE
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spendings
- Tourism Dirham fee
Day 1: Dubai Airport Arrival
You will be met on arrival at Dubai International Airport transfer to your hotel in Dubai for Overnight.
Day 2: Traditional Dubai Half Day City Tour
After your shopping spree, continue your Dubai Sightseeing Tour to the most beautiful and tourist-loved mosque in Dubai; the Jumeirah Mosque (Photo stop only). then we will take you for a photo stop by Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury. You end the tour with A visit to Saga World, a modern Arabian-style standalone mall that features traditional art work and furnishing stores to fashion boutiques. After the completion of your tour you will be driven back to your selected hotel.
Day 3: Modern Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel, Pick up Between 09.00Hrs to 09.30Hrs. Your experienced local guide will pick you up in the morning from your hotel and drive you to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle then drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
On to Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants, After this enjoy a visit to Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world. at the end of your trip you will enjoy a visit of Burj Khalifa at the level 124, where you can all Dubai city. After that you will have a free time at Dubai mall or return to your hotel.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Day Tour
Day 5: Fly from Dubai to Cairo
Day 6: Giza Pyramids & Memphis and Sakkara
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 7: Egyptian Museum / Coptic and Old Cairo
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 8: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 9: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 10: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
After breakfast on Nile Cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god.Have your lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 11: Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions
After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk, proceeding to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Dinner and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 12: Back to Cairo / Goodbye
Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast, then transfer to Aswan Airport for your return to Cairo where you will board your international flight to home
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Prices valid till 30 December 2017, except during the high periods mentioned below.
- ARAB HEALTH: JAN.29 to FEB.02.2017
- GULF FOOD: FEB.25 to MAR.02.2017
- ARAB LAP: MAR 19 to MAR 24. 2017
- Eid Al Fitr: JUNE.23 to JUNE.27.2017
- Eid Al Adha: AUG.30 to SEP.03.2017
- BIG 5: NOV.25 - NOV.30.2017
- Christmas and New Year: DEC.25 - JAN. 02.2017
Important to Know:
- We operate small group tours with maximum 15 persons in a small bus.
- Pick-up will be provided by a sales person after the confirmation, and he will be there within 30 minutes, i.e. 9:00 means you can expect the guide/driver at any time from 9:00 to 9:30 and you have to be ready in the hotel/building lobby from 9:00.
- The guide/driver can wait at the hotel with maximum 15 minutes, so please wait in the hotel lobby, or leave your place and name to the hotel concierge.
- Please provide us with your working cell phone number, so we can contact you in case of any changes.
- Hotels check in start at 14.00 pm at the hotel & check out last time at 12.00 in the noon.
- Tourism Dirham fees are applied by Dubai Department of Tourism and have to be paid by customers directly to hotels.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge if they do not occupy a seat.
- Under 10 years old: 75% of the total tour cost for an individual.
- Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Deposit and Balance of Payment:
A down payment (50%) will be required when you confirm your booking as requested and it can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (50%) is required to be paid upon your arrival/pick up to your tour director in UAE in cash.
After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation and voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Memphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions which are cancelled for disastrous reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or any reason that is out of control. Memphis Tours cancellation policy will be applied if cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware