Magical Abu Dhabi with Lunch at Emirates Palace
Approx 8 Hours
Small Group Tour
Everyday Except Friday
From 08:30 to 09:30 AM
The capital of the UAE awaits you, the seat of power a place of opulence and majesty. With this day trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi you will be sure to hit all the major sites like Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and get a feel of these Emirate’s lifestyle. Well known for its cuisine, an amazing lunch of fine food at the Emirates Palace is the perfect peak of this tour.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Permission to Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed
- Lunch at the Emirate Palace (La Vendome Restaurant)
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel and begin the morning drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Your first stop would be the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the fourth largest mosque in the world that can accommodate some 40,000 people inside its walls. The mosque is a display of the region Islamic cultural heritage.
Your Abu Dhabi Tour from Dubai continues into the heart of the city, New York has Time Square and the UAE gives you Union Square an amazing work of modern architectural art. Take to the Corniche, an impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beaches, cafés and restaurants. To remind the young Emiratis of their rich cultural heritage the Heritage Village was built, you are then given the chance to see what the Emirates was like before their “black gold” explosion. Lunch at one of the most luxurious and unique hotels in the world, Emirates Palace, will add the finishing touches to your day. Then be transferred back to your hotel.
- Note: Res.LA VENDOME Restaurant - Opens Open Daily except Friday -12:30-15:30
Tour price currency is set to USD, but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices are quoted per person, per tour, all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Important to Know:
- We operate small group tours with maximum 15 persons in a small bus.
- Pick-up will be provided by a sales person after the confirmation, and he will be there within 30 minutes, i.e. 9:00 means you can expect the guide/driver at any time from 9:00 to 9:30 and you have to be ready in the hotel/building lobby from 9:00.
- Pick-up will be from any Dubai Central Hotel. It can be from Movenpick Ibn Batuta, Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City, or any hotel which is far from Dubai Central is available but with additional cost.
- The guide/driver can wait at the hotel with maximum 15 minutes, so please wait in the hotel lobby, or leave your place and name to the hotel concierge.
- Please provide us with your working cell phone number, so we can contact you in case of any changes.
Under 2 years old: free of charge if they do not occupy a seat.
Under 10 years old: 75% of the total tour cost for an individual.
Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Deposit and Balance of Payment
A down payment (50%) will be required when you confirm your booking as requested and it can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (50%) is required to be paid upon your arrival/pick up to your tour director in UAE in cash.
After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation and voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include: contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Memphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions which is cancelled for disastrous reasons such as: volcanoes, earthquakes, or any reason that is out of control. Memphis Tours cancellation policy will be applied if cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware