Abu Dhabi Half Day City Tour
Approx 4 Hours
Small Group Tour
Everyday Except Friday
From 8:30 to 09:00 Am
The UAE’s capital and the island on which it stands is a testament to modern technology. Completely man made this Abu Dhabi City Tour takes you to visit such places as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Marina Mall Passing by the Emirates palace & Abu Dhabi Corniche and More.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned bus
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Permissions to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
You will be picked up from your hotel to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The fourth biggest mosque in the world, able to accommodate up to 40,000 people at one time its beauty shows the diversity of Islamic architecture. Our tour continues into the heart of the city, Union Square before driving down to the Corniche waterside. On to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past.
Then you will stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometre stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés and restaurants. Next is the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital. After a long yet adventurous day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices are quoted per person, per tour, all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Important to Know:
- We operate small group tours with maximum 15 persons in a small bus.
- Pick-up will be provided by a sales person after the confirmation, and he will be there within 30 minutes, i.e. 9:00 means you can expect the guide/driver at any time from 9:00 to 9:30 and you have to be ready in the hotel/building lobby from 9:00.
- Pick up for the Safari tour will be around 15 Pm and for the Dhow Cruise will be around 19 PM.
- Pick-up will be from any Abu Dhbai Central Hotel. Except Qasr Al Sarab or Sir Bani Yas Hotels.
- The guide/driver can wait at the hotel with maximum 15 minutes, so please wait in the hotel lobby, or leave your place and name to the hotel concierge.
- Please provide us with your working cell phone number, so we can contact you in case of any changes.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge if they do not occupy a seat.
- Under 10 years old: 75% of the total tour cost for an individual.
- Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Deposit and Balance of Payment
A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation and voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include: contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Memphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions which is cancelled for disastrous reasons such as: volcanoes, earthquakes, or any reason that is out of control. Memphis Tours cancellation policy will be applied if cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware