Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Tour
Day 3: Bosphorus Cruise - Golden Horn Private Tour
Day 4: Cappadocia Full Day Tour by Flight from Istanbul
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Istanbul - Fly to Dubai
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for departure to Dubai. You will be met by your guide at Dubai International Airport after the luggage & customs area and they will escort you to your hotel in Dubai.Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: Dubai City Tour With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Day 7: Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Day 8: Abu Dhabi Day Tour
Day 9 : Dubai - Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Dubai International Airport for final departure.Meals: Breakfast
- Meet and greet service by English speaking driver at airport
- All transfers by an private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cappadocia including breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai including breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul – Kayseri - Istanbul)
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide in Istanbul (Private)
- English speaking guide during Dubai city tour (Group)
- English speaking driver during the tours in Dubai (Group)
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa to UAE and Turkey
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
-The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Saturday to Thursday.
- Arden City Hotel, Arden Park Hotel, Bekdas Hotel, Blue Regency Hotel or similar
- Cassells Al Barsha Hotel Dubai
|NOV.01.2015 - MAR.31.2016|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2016 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 Free of Charge , pay only for domestic flights if exist
3 - 10.99 get 20% off from adult tour price
from 11 is considering as adult
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.