Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Tour
Day 3: Istanbul - Cappadocia Tour
Day 4: Cappadocia Tour – Istanbul
Day 5: Arrival Dubai
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for departure to Dubai. You will be met by your guide at Dubai International Airport after the luggage & customs area and they will escort you to your hotel in Dubai.Meals: Breakfast
Day 6 : Dubai City Tour
Day 7 : Desert Safari
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 8: Abu Dhabi Day Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel to go see the world’s largest man-made port at Jebel Ali. You will also pass by Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. The tour will continue into the heart of the city before a drive down to the Corniche. From there, you will move on toward Heritage Village. Finally, the tour will conclude at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you will be able to do some shopping before returning to your hotel.Meals: Breakfast
Day 9 : Dubai - Final Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Dubai International Airport for final departure.Meals: Breakfast
- Meet and greet service by English speaking driver at airport
- All transfers by an private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cappadocia including breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai including breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul – Kayseri - Istanbul)
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide in Istanbul
- English speaking guide during Dubai city tour
- English speaking driver during the tours in Dubai
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa to UAE and Turkey
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
-The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Saturday to Thursday.
|May - Sep||Oct - Apr|
|Double||$ 1925||$ 2000|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through September 30th 2015 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.