Take a quick tour to Ephesus from Istanbul with this short break itinerary. Experience the grandeur of Istanbul and discover wonders of Ottoman and Byzantine architecture. Visit the Temple of Artemis, the ruins of Ephesus and the House of the Virgin Mary located on the Aladag Mountains.
Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Tour
Day 3: Half Day Istanbul Tour
Day 4 : Ephesus Tour
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ lunch
Day 5: Final Departure
- Meet and greet service by English speaking driver at airport.
- All transfers by private A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Istanbul including breakfast.
- BBQ lunch in Ephesus.
- Domestic flight tickets. (Istanbul - Izmir - Istanbul)
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour.
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Turkey entry visa.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal Spendings.
- Ottoman Hotel Park Istanbul or similar
|JAN.01 - DEC.31 2015||$ 1300||$ 1355|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through September 30th 2015 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 Free of Charge , pay only for domestic flights if exist
3 - 10.99 get 20% off from adult tour price
from 11 is considering as adult
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.