Eastern Turkey Tours. On this Tour Package to Turkey you will have the chance to visit the superb Roman mosaics at Zeugma in the archeological museum, the ancient city of Sanli Urfa and experience the sunrise at Mount Nemrut. You will also have the time to visit Ani, Van, Trabzon and Erzurum.
Day 1 Friday: Arrival Istanbul
Your English-speaking driver will meet and assist you at Istanbul Airport and then escort you to your hotel. Check in to your room and enjoy the afternoon free to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul - Cappadocia
You will have the morning free to explore Istanbul before boarding your flight to Cappadocia. Check into your hotel and overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3: Gaziantep
Day 4: Sanli Urfa
Day 5: Kahta
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up to discover the 'City of Prophets' as we visit Abraham’s Caves, the Pool of Sacred Carp, and the silk bazaar before visiting nearby Harran to see the incredible beehive houses. In the afternoon you will drive to Kahta with a brief stop at Ataturk Dam, third largest in the world. Check into your hotel and overnight in Kahta.
Day 6: Mt. Nemrut
Day 7: Mardin
Begin the day with a tour of Mardin and its beautifully decorated Arabic-style houses before continuing on toward Hasankeyf to visit the cliff-top Roman ruins of ancient Cephe and the old town of Midyat. Depart to Tatvan, a small village on the edge of Lake Van and watch the sunset over the lake. Check into your hotel and overnight Tatvan.
Day 8: Van
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up to enjoy a beautiful lakeside drive to Van where you will take a ferry Akdamar Island and the 10th century holy cross church. Check into your hotel and Overnight Van.
Day 9: Dogubeyazit
After breakfast at your hotel, drive along the ancient Silk Road to Dogubeyazit, located at the foothill of Mt. Ararat, the highest mountain in Anatolia. Legend says that Noah's Ark came to rest here. You will also tour Ishak Pasa Palace and visit the remains of Eski Beyazit, an ancient Urartian City before continuing to Kars. Check into your hotel and overnight Kars.
Day 10: Kars
Day 11: Erzurum
After breakfast at your hotel, drive southwest to the scenic heights of Erzurum. On the way you will visit a 12th century madrassa, where you will have the chance to talk to the imam and visit the ethnographic museum. Check into your hotel and overnight in Erzurum.
Day 12: Trabzon, Sumela Monastry
After breakfast at your hotel, you will enjoy a scenic drive towards the historic city of Trabzon via Karaca Cave before visiting the breathtaking Byzantine Monastery of Sumela. Check into your hotel and overnight in Trabzon.
Day 13: Istanbul
Tour the historic city of Trabzon, the capital of the Byzantine empire, before your flight back to Istanbul. Check into your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 14: Final Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our English speaking driver at airport
- All transfers by an air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cappadocia including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Gaziantep including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Sanliurfa including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kahta including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Mardin including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Tatvan including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Van including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kars including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Erzurum including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Trabzon including breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Domestic flight tickets
- Turkey entry visa
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
Price Per Person:
- Istanbul: Beyaz Saray Hotel or similar
- Cappadocia: Blue Valley Hotel or similar
- Gaziantep: Ibis Hotel or similar
- Sanliurfa: Arte Hotel or similar
- Kahta: Grand Isias Hotel or similar
- Mardin: Hilton Garden Inn Hotel or similar
- Van: Grand Hotel Van Hotel or similar
- Kars: Buyuk Kale Hotel or similar
- Erzurum: Palan Hotel or similar
- Trabzon: Buyuk Sumela Hotel or similar
|MAY.11 / SEP.14.2015||$ 2315||$ 3000|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2016 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 Free of Charge , pay only for domestic flights if exist
3 - 10.99 get 20% off from adult tour price
from 11 is considering as adult
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Best Time to Visit Turkey
Spring and autumn are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions. The Aegean and Mediterranean coasts are typically like the Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers. As you travel further east in Turkey the extremes in climate become more pronounced with very hot and dry summers reaching highs of 40°C and bitterly cold winters with heavy snowfall.
Flying to Turkey
Istanbul for comfort and quality – Turkish Airlines & Delta Airlines (Daily and Scheduled Airlines only)
09 hours 30 minutes direct from New York
10 hours direct from Washington
Standard Time = GMT+2 hours
Summer Time = GMT+3 hours
Required - obtainable an e-Visa online by your credit or debit card before you travel costs $20 or on arrival
Make sure you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip includes measles-mumps-rubella vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot
Most citizens of Turkey are Muslims, but Turkish society is secular and modern, so European dress styles prevail. For your holiday in Turkey, dress the same as you wear in your country