Day 1 : Friday 17th April: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2 : Saturday 18th April: Ankara, Cappadocia
Day 3 : Sunday 19th April: Cappadocia
Day 4 : Monday 20th April: Konya, Caravansary
Day 5 : Tuesday 21st April: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 6 : Wednesday 22nd April: Ephesus, Sirince
Begin the day with a visit to the site to the Temple of Artemis and a guided tour to the ancient city of Ephesus. You will have the chance to learn how Turkish carpets are made by hand before an afternoon visit to the formerly-Greek village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines. Turkey produces some of the finest leather goods in the world and many are made here before branding in Italy. At the end of the day you will enjoy a leather goods presentation. Overnight Kusadasi.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7 : Thursday 23rd April: Pergamum
Day 8 : Friday 24th April: Troy, Cimenlik Fortress
Day 9 : Saturday 25th April: ANZAC Day at Gallipoli
Day 10 : Sunday 26th April: Gallipoli
Day 11 : Monday 27th April: Istanbul Old City
Day 12 : Tuesday 28th April: Final Departure
- Meet and greet service by our English speaking driver at airport
- All transfers by an air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight ticket from Izmir to Istanbul
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cappadocia based on half board.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pamukkale based on half board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kusadasi based on half board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Ayvalik based on half board.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Anzac Cove based on half board.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- BBQ Lunch.
- Commemorative gift.
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Turkey entry visa
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spendings
- Ottoman Hotel Park Istanbul or similar
- Arora Hotel Kusadasi or simiar
- Melekler evi Hotel Cappadocia or similar
|JAN.01 - DEC.31.2015||$ 3040||$ 4455|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2016 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 Free of Charge , pay only for domestic flights if exist
3 - 10.99 get 20% off from adult tour price
from 11 is considering as adult
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.