Day 1 : Tuesday 14th April: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2 : Wednesday 15th April: Istanbul Old City
Day 3 : Thursday 16th April: Ankara, Cappadocia
Day 4 : Friday 17th April: Cappadocia
Day 5 : Saturday 18th April: Konya, Caravansary
Day 6 : Sunday 19th April: Aspendos
Day 7 : Monday 20th April: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 8 : Tuesday 21st April: Aphrodisias, Kusadasi
Day 9 : Wednesday 22nd April: Ephesus, Sirince
Absorb yourself in history with a guided tour to the ancient city of Ephesus and Temple of Artemis. Experience the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and stadium. This afternoon we will visit the former Greek village of Sirince, which is famous for its fruit wines and enjoy a leather goods presentation. Turkey produces some of the finest leather goods in the world and many are made here before branding in Italy. Overnight Kusadasi.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 10 : Thursday 23rd April: Pergamum
Day 11 : Friday 24th April:Troy, Cimenlik Fortress
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 12 : Saturday 25th April: ANZAC Day at Gallipoli
Day 13 : Sunday 26th April Gallipoli
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 14 Monday 27th April: Final Departure
- Meet and greet service by our English speaking driver at airport
- All transfers by an air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cappadocia based on half board
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pamukkale based on half board
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kusadasi based on half board
- Accommodation for 1 night in Ayvalik based on half board
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Antalya including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Canakkale including dinner
- Accommodation for 1 night in Anzac Cove based on half board
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- BBQ Lunch
- Commemorative gift
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Turkey entry visa
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Ottoman Hotel Park Istanbul or similar
- Iris Hotel Canakkale or similar
- Arora Hotel Kusadasi or similar
- Melekler evi Hotel Cappadocia or similar
|JAN.01 - DEC.31 - 2015||$ 3485||$ 4920|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through September 30th 2015 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.