Bosporus is one of the world's most beautiful and important straits. Among the must-see sites of Istanbul and adorned with lights on both sides, the amazing scenery of the Bosporus can be enjoyed by taking a refreshing boat excursion.
-Seafood lovers should not miss the opportunity to dine at the terrific fish restaurants located on the European and Asian sides of Istanbul in the districts Beylerbeyi, Anadolu Kavağı, Üsküdar, Tarabya, Sarıyer and Kuruçeşme.
- Cappadocia is one of nature's most exquisite and unique regions worth sightseeing by taking a hot air balloon ride over the astonishing landscape at sunrise.
Visitors to the Turkish Riviera should not miss the chance to join a blue cruise tour along the azure shores of Bodrum, Fethiye, Marmaris, Kaş and Kalkan located by the fascinating Aegean and Mediterranean seas.
The significant sites of the Historical Peninsula, the famous Princes Islands, Çamlıca Hill and Beyoğlu are among the most recommendable attractions of Istanbul worth seeing before leaving the city.
- Do not miss the opportunity to shop in Turkey offering fair prices and great variety of products from World famous brands to traditional trademarks.
- Visitors who want to enjoy unique experiences should definitely visit the quaint traditional Turkish baths before they leave Turkey.
- Gourmets should definitely not miss the chance to taste the traditional kebabs, pastries, diverse kinds of baklava, Turkish coffee, ayran and syrups which are the most delicious specialties of Turkish culinary culture.
- The Seb-i Aruz ceremony commemorating the death of Mevlana from December 7 to 17 in Konya every year is a highly interesting cultural event. Getting acquainted with the Mevlevi culture and seeing the whirling dervishes will provide you with unique vacation memories of spiritual and cultural significance.
- The thermal resources in regions such as Bursa, Afyon and Denizli are among the must-see places worth visiting before leaving Turkey.
Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, the extraordinarily beautiful and ancient sites of Troy, Hierapolis and Cappadocia are certainly worth the visit that will give your Turkey vacation its final touch.
-Istanbul's Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and the Ethnographic Museum are among the must-see sites that will complete your vacation by adding a flair of antiquity. Particularly history enthusiasts will be delighted to explore Anatolia’s rich history.
-Turkey, a peninsula surrounded by the most beautiful turquois seas, invites holiday-makers to explore the rich underwater of the area. Vacationers should seize the opportunity to explore the most beautiful diving spots of Turkey.
The Grand Bazaar (Kapaliçarşi) and Spice Bazaar (Misir Çarşisi) are among the most renowned traditional and historical shopping districts that are worth the visit.
- Vacationers looking for entertainment and activities will certainly not regret attending any of the major festivals such asIstanbul Jazz Festival, Aspendos Opera and Ballet Festival or Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival.
-Anatolia is also the heart of all established religions. Vacationers should not miss the chance to trace the landmarks of the Abrahamic faiths across the natural landscape of Anatolia and sight see major religious sites such as the House of the Virgin Mary in Izmir, Sumela Monastery in Trabzon, and the Monastery of Saint Nicholas in Antalya province.
- Located in Ankara, the Atatürk Mausoleum and the Atatürk and the War of Independence Museum are among the other must see sites of Turkey. Both places are of great historical and symbolic value denoting the hard- earned independence of Turkey commemorating the savior of the nation and founder of the Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
-The Saint Pierre Church, which is located in Hatay, is among the major religious sites one must see before leaving Turkey.
-To make your Turkey vacation complete, make sure to take a refreshing trip to the magnificent Düden and Manavgat Falls located amidst pristine nature near to Antalya.
-Lake Van is the largest lake in Turkey Lake Van and the island and church of Akdamar are among the must-see locations of the Southeastern Anatolia region. Visitors to this region should definitely make time to visit these sites.
The beautiful Eastern Black Sea region takes place at the top of the list of must-see natural sites with natural wonders such as Uzungöl, Firtina Creek and Ayder Highland regions. A visit to Turkey is never complete unless one makes time to see the pristine forests and highlands of the Black Sea region of Turkey.
- The antique city of Ani in Kars province is another highly recommended ancient site worth the time to visit.
-Turkey is a natural paradise offering convenient locations for outdoor sports. Sport enthusiasts should definitely make time and take part in a variety of outdoor activities such as mountaineering, paragliding, diving, canoeing or trekking.
-Tourists fond of history should not miss the opportunity to sightsee the Gallipoli Peninsula, the most important historical site where the course of history of the Turkish Republic has changed. There are mausoleums and the great tombs that can be explored.
- Turkey offers also a highly entertaining night life. Vacationers in Turkey should not miss the opportunity to enjoy the famous night clubs in cities such as Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya.