Tour to Ephesus and Horse Riding
About 05 Hours
Trip type : Private Tours
Trip runs : Everyday
Pick-up Location : Kusadasi Port
Return To : Kusadasi Port
Pick-up Time : According to the Cruise Schedule
Leaving your ship behind, you will make the 45 minute drive south to Ephesus with your guide. There you will be able to visit the extensive ruins of the ancient city that make it the greatest outdoor museum in Turkey. See the Odeon, the Agora, the Pyrtaneion, as well as Domitian Square, Hercules Gate and Trajan’s Fountain. All of these sites are evidence of the cities long history as part of the ancient Greek and then Roman worlds. The ruins go on with the Temple of Hadrian, which is one of the best preserved ancient structures in Turkey, along with the ruins of Celsius Library and the Grand Theater, which is one of the most impressive structures at Ephesus. The number of ruins goes on and on and you are sure to find many more interesting sights from Ephesus’ ancient period, as well as evidence of its importance during the early days of Christianity. Both John and Paul of the Apostles recorded visits to this once great city. After the tour of Ephesus, you will continue to Safari Park – a fantastic location near Kusadasi where you can enjoy a beautiful natural setting and a horseback ride around the park. Afterward, you will be taken back to your ship in Kusadasi. The tour will last approximately 5 hours.
- The Terrace Houses section costs 15 USD per person
- Ancient city of Ephesus is an open air museum and includes 1.5 km. walking
- Pick up services from Kusadasi port and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private driver during the tour.
- Traditional Turkish lunch.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- 15 or 30 minutes horse riding.
- Limited local drinks during the lunch time.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Personal spendings.
- Any extra meals or drinks.
Prices per Person
Tailoring your trip
Call a specialist on
and can be tailored by our passionate and dedicated Tour Consultants to suit your specific requirements and needs
Call a specialist on 1-800-490-0512