Leaving your hotel with your guide at 08:00, you will make the 45 minute drive south to Ephesus. There you will be able to visit the extensive ruins of the ancient city that make it the greatest outdoor museum in Turkey. See the Odeon, the Agora, the Pyrtaneion, as well as Domitian Square, Hercules Gate and Trajan’s Fountain. All of these sites are evidence of the cities long history as part of the ancient Greek and then Roman worlds. The ruins go on with the Temple of Hadrian, which is one of the best preserved ancient structures in Turkey, along with the ruins of Celsius Library and the Grand Theater, which is one of the most impressive structures at Ephesus. The number of ruins goes on and on and you are sure to find many more interesting sights from Ephesus’ ancient period, as well as evidence of its importance during the early days of Christianity. Both John and Paul of the Apostles recorded visits to this once great city. After the tour of Ephesus, you will be taken to the Adaland Water Park to spend the afternoon relaxing and seeing the sea life on display here. There are thousands of species of sharks, rays, fish and coral in the park. There is even a chance to swim with dolphins. Around 3 in the afternoon, you will finish up and head back to Kusadasi. The whole tour will last around 7 hours.
- The Terrace Houses section costs 15 USD per person.
- Ancient city of Ephesus is an open air museum and includes 1.5 km. walking.
- Swimming with dolphins (120 USD per person)
- It’s not allowed to bring any kind of soft drinks, water or beverages of any kind into the sea park.
- Pick up/return to and from Kusadasi hotel
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Private driver during the tour
- Entrance fees to Ephesus and the sea park
- One soft drink and lunch inside the sea park
- Snorkeling equipments and all day use
- Aquarium entrance fees
- Cage-diving in the shark reef
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge
- Personal spendings.
- Any extra meals or drinks.
Prices per Person
|2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-10 Pax||11+ Pax|
|Price Per Person||$ 205||$ 134||$ 110||$ 95|
About 07 Hours
|You'll be protected up to $50,000|
Best Time to Visit Turkey
Spring and autumn are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions. The Aegean and Mediterranean coasts are typically like the Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers. As you travel further east in Turkey the extremes in climate become more pronounced with very hot and dry summers reaching highs of 40°C and bitterly cold winters with heavy snowfall.
Flying to Turkey
Istanbul for comfort and quality – Turkish Airlines & Delta Airlines (Daily and Scheduled Airlines only)
09 hours 30 minutes direct from New York
10 hours direct from Washington
Standard Time = GMT+2 hours
Summer Time = GMT+3 hours
Required - obtainable an e-Visa online by your credit or debit card before you travel costs $20 or on arrival
Make sure you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip includes measles-mumps-rubella vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot
Most citizens of Turkey are Muslims, but Turkish society is secular and modern, so European dress styles prevail. For your holiday in Turkey, dress the same as you wear in your country