My Name is Shaimaa Zidan and i'm now 3 years old Guide, graduated from faculty of Arts, tourism guidance section, English department. I almost travel in every destination in Egypt as traveling is one of my passions which gives the chance to discover the different cultures of people. Languages is a different way to know more about the others so I'm interested in learning new languages as I'm learning now Czech and already fluent in English as my second language.
If you have thinking about Egypt ,if its always been a long time dream like alot of people on this planet,well stop dreaming and do it,simply i adore this place just come and i wl show u how u can b the same like me :)
Graduated from Ain Shams universty
4 Years experience as a tour guide,
- I had one day in Cairo to see the usual sights plus Tahrir Square, site of the Revolution. Lucky for me, it was quiet that day and my guide, Shaimaa Zidan from Memphis Tours, was flexible and very helpful. We saw the pyramids, sphinx and Egyptian Museum all right but more important to me was we had time to stroll around and photograph Tahrir Square where history was made in February. Shaimaa then went out of her way to go in to the Ramses Station to buy me a ticket on the Daytime Express train to Aswan for the next day.. (They won't sell to foreigners.) Bless her, she got the last seat!! So I was able to see everything I wanted to in Cairo plus keep my schedule for the rest of the trip. Shamaa was very responsive to my special wants and very pleasant to boot! Thanks so much.
Bob Waller, San Diego, CA, USA
Visited September 2011
- Shaimaa Zidan is an excellent tour guide -- extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and friendly. I went on a solo day tour with Shaimaa to various pyramid sites near Cairo and enjoyed my day with Shaimaa. She is a wealth of information about Egyptian history and was great company for a day.
I have recommended her to friends and family and now to you!
Visited March 2011
- Upon arrival coming into Alexandria from the Ship, we were ( sister and I) greeted by our guide Shaimaa... What she had in store for us too see in the short amount of time we had was AWESOME to say the least!!! I love Egypt SO MUCH!!! WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE!!! Memphis tours was so instrumental in the experience that I will be back next year since we only had one day there. I am currently making plans to spend 14 days there and DEFINITELY booking more excursions with Memphis Tours. They were very friendly but professional it was an amazing adventure. Thanks again to Shaimaa our guide she was AMAZING!!!! SO fuuny too!!!
Visited October 2011
- A group of 6 of us went to Sharm El Sheihk and Cairo for a week in June 2011. 4 of the group climbed Mount Sinai through Go TravelEgypt first and then the 6 of us got a tour to the Pyramids/Museum when we visited Cairo.
In Cairo, we had a private tour for the pyramids, followed by the Egyptian museum, perfumarie and Papyrus museum. Shaimaa Zidan was our tour guide for the day and we found her to be wonderful - full of enthusiasm, energy and extremely helpful! One of our party was ill on the day and Shaimaa and our driver ensured his safe return to the hotel after the pyramids, at no extra cost, whilst we continued the tour. Shaimaa took a few group shots for us as well, which was lovely! The pyramids were truly awe inspiring & the museum is certainly well worth the trip.
I only wish we had stayed long enough to avail of further tours of Luxor!! Thanks for everything! :)
Visited June 2011
- First off let me say the best part of the trip was our Guide Miss Shaimaa Zidan. Without her the tour would not have been as interesting or fun. She is knowledgeable and truly an enjoyable person. Memphis Tours only deficient item is they didn’t use a sign board at the airport or hotel, so we didn’t know who we should be looking for or who should be looking for us. But that is not the Guides fault; once the tour management found us she was introduced. All in all this tour was great.
December 2, 2010
- I've never written a review on anything before but this service so far surpassed anything I could have hoped for that I just had to write a piece for Trip Advisor so that others could also know about this gem of a company.
My guide, Shaimaa Zidan was superior. She treated me with the kindness that made me feel like part of her family--yet she was extremely professional and skilled @ her job. We saw many wonderful highlights in Cairo and Alexandria in the 5 days I got to spend in Egypt. She took me to her favorite local eating spots, bypassing crowded tourist traps. Her recommendations were low-key & common-sense. She anticipated my needs even before I did! What a kind & friendly lady she is! She imparted to me her immense love of her Egyptian culture and history. I shall forever feel blessed by her presence for those 5 days.
- Miss Shaiima Zidan was my tour guide for both Alexandria and Cairo. It was lots of fun to have some "girl time" with Miss Shaiima. She is very energetic, fun, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! As soon as I met Miss Shaiima, I knew she was going to show me a good time. Miss Shaiima is also educated in Egypt history and she is also currently studying the ancient Egyptian medicine and health. I was really looking forward to seeing the Pyramids, a dream of mine for a long time and as soon as I landed in Cairo, I asked Miss Shaiima about the best way to see the Pyramids at night and she shared one Egypt's best kept secret.. the view from the PIZZA HUT rooftop is incredible! Trust me on this one. Buy a beer at the Pizza Hut and head out to their rooftop, this will be a moment you will forever cherish and it only costs you a beer! The next day, Miss Shaaima took me to the Pyramids where I had the opportunity to go in the Grand Pyramid, ride a camel and really absorb and enjoy this Wonder of the World. I appreciate how Miss Shaaima gave me the tour "her way", it was perfect!
September 21, 2011