- - Meet and assist services at Amman Airport upon arrival and departure.
- - Accommodation in the Dead Sea Crown Plaza, 5* Hotel for 03 nights including breakfast.
- - Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- - All transfers by a private a/c vehicle with English speaking assistant.
- - Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours).
- - English speaking driver in the Dead Sea.
- - Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites.
- - Short horse ride in Petra (included in ticket).
- - Service charges and taxes.
- - International airfare.
- - Entry visa to Jordan.
- - Personal spending like drinks during meals, laundry, phone calls…etc.
- - Tipping.
Day 1: Arrive Amman / Dead Sea
Day 2: Free day in the Dead Sea
Day 3: Petra Tour from the Dead Sea
Day 4: Final Departure
- Crown Plaza Dead Sea Hotel
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price Per Person||$ 935||$ 525||$ 495||$ 465|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and are valid till 30 September 2017, with the exceptions of Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Infants up to 5.99 years old are free of charge for the tour package sharing parent’s accommodations
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed is half the price of an adult rate
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults, full rates apply
Deposit and Payment
Reservations are strongly encouraged to be made as soon as possible to book your desired tours. Bookings will be guaranteed upon receiving a deposit of 25 %. This deposit is apart of your final payment price. Payments can be done by credit card, wire transfer or Western Union.
Visa to Jordan
Free entry visas are issued upon arrival if traveling into Amman International Airport; Please Check your country’s visa policy with Jordan from Here
If staying for less than 3 Nights a visa fee of 56.00 USD is required, a valid passport of at least 6 months is also needed prior to entry
Like most countries tipping is customary to show ones satisfaction with good services. You are in no way obliged to do so however if you’re willing to do so it would be well appreciated.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware