Memphis Tours is a well-established tour operator with a longstanding reputation for providing high-quality tourism services to clients from all over the world. We have the perspective and experience necessary to serve any traveler seeking to experience the wonders of Jordan, as well as the Middle East and North Africa.
Memphis Tours management and staff are expert professionals, highly qualified and distinguished by their multi-lingual fluency. Our staff ensure the quality of all of our services. We have integrated the latest internet based technology available into our website in order to serve our customers and provide quality travel experiences. Memphis Tours is pleased to offer new services that make multi-destination trips in Jordan and around the region easy to plan and organize online.
We offer a broad diversity of our tourist products, which can be combined to suit your needs:
* Cultural Tourism - Visit all of the ancient and historical monuments of Jordan's long and varied history.
* Recreational Tourism - Relax in one of Jordan's many luxurious seaside resorts on the Dead Sea or the Red Sea.
* Religious Tourism - Visit important sites in the history of Christianity and Islam or trace the route of the Holy Family in Jordan
* Safari Tourism - Explore the mysteries of Wadi Rum and oases, camping with the Bedouins who call them home.
* Quick Trips and Shore Excursions - Stop over in Jordan for a night or several and get a quick taste of Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea
* Disabled Tours - Special equipment can be provided to provide anyone access to Jordan's wonders.
Memphis Tours offers you the best value for your money. We are a tour operator that is able to create any experience for an affordable price. Let us use our unparalleled experience and knowledge to plan an unforgettable trip for you. Please visit the rest of our site to see the trips that we have to offer, as well a testimonials from past clients.
Memphis Tours is an active member of the following international tourism organizations:
1. United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
2. The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA)
3. The International Association of Travel and Tourism (IATT)
4. The International Organization for the eTourism Industry (IOETI)