I’m fond of my work so much. I like reading so much as well, it’s not a work I do it, it’s a work I enjoy it. So with me, to find and explore the depth of Egyptian Civilization since the dawn of the history. So let’s dive together to find the pearls of civilization and the knowledge about ancient Egypt.
- Faculty of Hotel and Tourism Management, Helwan University 2002. - Diploma of guidance from Faculty of Hotel and Tourism - Membership of the Egyptian Tour Guide Syndicate.
- More than 1500 tours during the last 5 years.
- Heading the North and the south of Egypt; Luxor, Edfu Kom Ombo, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens.
- The Eastern Desert and the Western Desert, the Peninsula of Sinai, the
- We just returned from an 8 day tour of Egypt and wish to encourage travelers to take advantage of a quiet tourist period in an amazing place. Memphis tours through Ahmed Fayez skillfully set up an outstanding experience navigating a period of political unrest in January. We began in Luxor on the Sonesta Star Goddess with our very experienced guide Ahmed el Prince who toured with us through breathtaking temples until reaching Aswan where we were ferried to a Nubian village, driven to see the dam and then taken by car to Abu Simbel temple on Lake Nassar. The entire experience was excellent. We returned to Cairo and toured with Nabil Sefain who was expert in his knowledge of the Pyramids and the Museum of Antiquities. He made Cairo as comfortable as being in any US city. Our ambassador on the ground from Memphis tours was Houssein Zakaria. He met us at the airport on our arrival and provided us a cell phone to call him at any time with any issue. We found him extremely helpful and always available.
If you are planning a trip to Egypt, there is no better time to go. Prices are very reasonable, availability is wonderful and the historic sites are empty. Memphis tours made it all very easy.
Visited June 2011