- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provide upon arrival Cairo Airport
- All airport transfer by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and Giza as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Lunch at The Mena House Hotel Giza
- Lunch at Nagib Mahfouz Restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at hotel and abroad vehicle
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
- Tipping Kitty
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Four Seasons at the First Residence
Your tour manager will meet assist you at Cairo International Airport and provide Entry Visa for Egypt and then he will escort you to the Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Tour
Please note: There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids. Please speak with your tour guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per tour and valid only during the selected dates of the offer.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware