King Ramses Sun Festival 2017
- Met and assisted at arrival and departures by Memphis Tours Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned
- Domestic Flights Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast and all taxes.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aswan including breakfast and taxes.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Movenpick Royal Lili Nile Cruise.
- All tours in Cairo and Giza private guided tours
- All Tours on the cruise and Abu Simbel as mentioned above (group tour)
- All transfers by deluxe air condition vehicle with free WiFi.
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili
- Tour to witness Abu Simbel Sun Festival
- Tour to the Aswan Temple of Philae
- Tour to Kom Ombo Temple
- Tour to Edfu Temple (if there is time for that temple)
- Tour to Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide
- Bottled water during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the above program.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Applicable taxes for Nile cruise included in the price
- International Airfare to Egypt
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
19 Feb: Arrival Cairo
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport(Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
20 Feb: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
21 Feb: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Road to Abu Simbel
22 Feb : Abu Simbel Sun Festival - Nile Cruise
23 Feb: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
24 Feb: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
25 Feb: Disembarkation in Luxor
26 Feb: Cairo - Fly Back Home
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till 30 September 2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware