Cairo & The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
Every Thu, Fri, Sun, Mon
See Egypt in style over Easter holidays. Explore Cairo and the Pyramids, cruise the Nile from Luxor to Aswan aboard the Oberoi Philae Nile cruise. On your Nile cruise, you will see the massive temples up and down the Nile Valley, including Karnak and Philae Temples.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provides upon arrival Cairo Airport
- All airport transfer by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo by Egyptair
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours on the Nile cruise sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide during your tours in Egypt
- Meals at hotel, Nile cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at hotel, Nile cruise and abroad vehicles
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - The Oberoi Philae Cruise
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise - Fly to Cairo
Day 8: Cairo - Fly Back Home
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
Children under the age of seven (7) are not allowed. Children must occupy a separate cabin which will be charged at the normal rate.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware