A fascinating Nile cruise holiday over Christmas in Egypt aboard Sonesta Moon Goddess Cruise from Aswan to Luxor on Tuesday December 22.2015 for fantastic 5 days Nile cruise holiday over Christmas and New Year in Egypt.
Day 1: Arrive Aswan - Christmas Nile Cruise
- Meet & assist at Aswan airport or station then transfer to embark your Nile cruise.
- 11:00 Embarkation before Lunch
- Sail on the Nile by felucca around Islands
- Dinner on board
- Overnight in Aswan
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions - Kom Ombo
Day 3: Edfu Temple - Sail to Luxor - Christmas Eve
- Breakfast on board
- Visit Horus temple in Edfu
- Sail to Luxor
- Dinner & overnight in Luxor
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours - Christmas Day
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise - Final Departure
- Transfer to Luxor Airport for station for final departure
Meals : Breakfast
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary sharing Memphis group
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spending
- Drinks during meals
- Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid for Christmas and New Year holidays in Egypt. The price of single is valid for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy. There is a different price for solo traveler who is travelling alone upon request.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
Egypt Entry VisaYou need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visa is available upon arrival Egypt airports against USD 25 per passport for specific nationalities and need to check before.
Sleeper Trains in EgyptSleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours and sleeper train from Luxor to Cairo is about 11 hours.
Additional Entry TicketsAll our Egypt tour packages and programs don't include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids area or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.