The Great Hypostyle Hall at Karnak Temple, Luxor
Coffin of King Tut in Egyptian Museum
Hatshepsut Templ at El Dier El Bahary, Luxor
Kom Ombo temple, Upper Egypt
The Sphinx, Giza
The great Pyramid of Cheops
Balloon Ride over Luxor
Valley of the Kings, Luxor
Karnak Temples by the night
New Year Nile Cruise, Egypt
Camel ride at the Pyramids
Amazing tour to Egypt in 8 days at New Year holidays to explore Cairo major sights, cruise the Nile River between Aswan and Luxor and enjoy a fantastic New Year party aboard your Nile cruise ship.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids and Sakkara
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 5: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 6: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Luxor Nile Cruise - Fly Back to Cairo
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to / from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo by Egyptair
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on 05 star deluxe Nile Cruise on full board
- All tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English-speaking Guide
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals during tours and on the Cruise as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick MS Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
|Price per Person|
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence - Superior Room
- Mövenpick MS Royal Lotus Nile Cruise - Royal Suite
|Price per Person|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid for Christmas and New Year holidays in Egypt. The price of single is valid for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy. There is a different price for solo traveler who is travelling alone upon request.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
Egypt Entry VisaYou need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visa is available upon arrival Egypt airports against USD 25 per passport for specific nationalities and need to check before.
Sleeper Trains in EgyptSleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours and sleeper train from Luxor to Cairo is about 11 hours.
Additional Entry TicketsAll our Egypt tour packages and programs don't include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids area or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.