Founded in 1955, Memphis Tours is a well-established tour operator with a longstanding reputation for providing high-quality tourism services to clients from all over the world. We have the perspective and experience necessary to serve any traveler seeking to experience the wonders of Egypt, as well as the Middle East and North Africa.
Memphis Tours management and staff are expert professionals, highly qualified and distinguished by their multi-lingual fluency. Our staff ensure the quality of all of our services. We have integrated the latest internet based technology available into our website in order to serve our customers and provide quality travel experiences. Memphis Tours is pleased to offer new services that make multi-destination trips in Egypt and around the region easy to plan and organize online.
We offer a broad diversity of our tourist products, which can be combined to suit your needs:
- Cultural Tourism—Visit all of the ancient and historical monuments of Egypt’s long and varied history.
- Recreational Tourism—Relax in one of Egypt’s many luxurious seaside resorts on the Mediterranean or the Red Sea.
- Curative Tourism—Enjoy the restorative therapies available at the many springs and spas in Egypt’s desert and along the coast.
- Religious Tourism—Visit important sites in the history of Christianity and Islam or trace the route of the Holy Family in Egypt.
- Safari Tourism—Explore the mysteries of Eastern and Western deserts and oases, camping with the Bedouins who call them home.
- Quick Trips and Shore Excursions—Stop over in Egypt for a night or several and get a quick taste of all that Egypt has to offer.
- Nile Cruises—Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Nile Valley and relax as you travel down one of the most important rivers in the human history.
- Disabled Tours—Special equipment can be provided to provide anyone access to Egypt’s wonders.
Memphis Tours is an active member of the following international tourism organizations:
1. The Egyptian Travel Agent Association (ETAA)
2. United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
3. The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA)
4. The International Association of Travel and Tourism (IATT)
5. The International Organization for the eTourism Industry (IOETI)