Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba via a moderrn air-coditioned vehicle to Taba port, taking a ferry boat to Aqaba port, where you are met and assisted by our representative to be transferred directly to Petra is situated about 3 hours south of Amman, 1 hour north of Aqaba Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders. In Petra, you see the wonderful red rose rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city (all carved in the mountains) riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. After your day tour you will sail back to Taba port then you will be transferred to your hotel in Taba.
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
- Pick up from your hotel at Taba & return
- Meet & assist service at Taba Port
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Ferry boat tickets Taba - Aqaba - Taba including taxes
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse riding down in Petra
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- Lunch in Petra
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 685||$ 525||$ 465||$ 395|
Tour and PricesTour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Children Policy0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
|You'll be protected up to $50,000|
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh