Day 01: Sharm / Petra Tours
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from you hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer to Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Taba take the ferry boat to Aqaba. Our representative welcomes you at Aqaba Port, then transfer for 1.5 hours to Petra and start to visit the "Rose Red City". On horse back or on foot, you reach the Siq, a narrow gorge, and walk more than 1 km till you reach the beautiful Treasury. From here you go on to the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bint. Overnight in Petra at Petra Palace Hotel.
Day 02: Wadi Rum / Back to Sharm
After breakfast we drive 1.5 hrs to Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. The area was made famous in the west by Lawrence of Arabia who described it as "vast, echoing and god-like". Discover the area featured by rugged mountains and coloured sand dunes during a 4x4 Jeep tour. Transfer to Aqaba port to catch the ferry boat to Taba in Egypt. Upon arrival in Taba, transfer to your hotel in Sharm.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm & return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry boat tickets Taba - Aqaba - Taba
- Accommodation for 01 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
- Desert Safari excursion in Wadi Rum by 4WD ( about 2 hrs)
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse ride Petra (700 meters, not mandatory)
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
- Free bottled water on vehicle
- Entry visa to Jordan
- All service charges & taxes
- Personal spending
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 1190||$ 735||$ 595||$ 575|
Tour and PricesTour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Children Policy0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
|You'll be protected up to $50,000|
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh