Drive from Sharm to Taba to sail across the Gulf of Aqaba on a ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archeological sites you will ever see.
You will be transferred from your hotel in Sharm El Shiek to Taba via a modern air-conditioned Vehicle, approximately 3 hours and half. Then will be met and assisted at Taba. Take the boat to Aqaba where you will be met and assisted then you will move directly to Petra for a full day visit, to the red rose rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city carve all in the mountains, riding on a horse to the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks, the Nabateans developed it into their structure elements, walking through the 1.2 km canyon and enjoying the beautiful carvings of statues, idols and niches.
On the way to the treasury, you will be wondering about the time the treasury will appear to you behind the corner that has been standing there for over than 2000 years, and then continue along the facades street to the roman theatre, royal tombs, the roman colonnaded street, Qasr al-bent. Lunch, then back to Aqaba port to take the cruise back to Taba, drive back to your hotel in Sharm El Shiek
- Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm & return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry boat tickets Taba - Aqaba - Taba
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse ride Petra (700 meters, not mandatory)
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
- Lunch at local restaurant in Petra
- Free bottled water on vehicle
- Entry visa to Jordan
- All service charges & taxes
- Personal spending
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 685||$ 525||$ 465||$ 395|
Tour and PricesTour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Children Policy0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.