Day 01:- Luxor to Kharga Oasis – Dakhla Oasis
05:30 A.M. Memphis Tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to drive to El Kharga Oasis, about 05 hours driving to visit the Roman Temple of Hibis & Nadora from outside and the early Christian Cemetery with its chapels painted with murals at Bagawat. Then we drive to Dakhla Oasis, where we spend the night at an Oasis style hut with reed huts, communal showers and basic facilities. Overnight in Dakhla.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Dakhla Oasis to Kharga Oasis
After breakfast, enjoy a trip to the Roman temple of Deir El Hagar in its serene surroundings and the Roman burial ground Mezzawaqqa. Then pay a visit to Islamic Village of Al Qasr, about 35km from Mut, houses ruins of an Ayubid mosque. Then transfer to Kharga and overnight camping in Kharga Oasis.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Kharga Oasis to Luxor
Breakfast at the campsite and then you will transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor and back
- Accommodation in Dakhla for 1 night at Oasis Style Hut, Dehoos Lodge on half board basis
- Accommodation in Kharga camping for 1 night on full board basis
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Camping equipments like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents are included
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers from Luxor to Al Kharga and Back by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers inside Dakhla & Kharga Oasis and White Desert by 4x4 car
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- Lunch during sightseeing tours
- English-speaking tour guide during your trip
- Bottled water during your trip
- Portage when needed
- All taxes & service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals except where indicated in the itenerary
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 1150||$ 625||$ 475||$ 430|
Tour and PricesTour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Children Policy0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.