For leisure travel, enjoy visiting Egypt and Jordan. See the most important spots. See the amazing Roman monuments in Jordan. See the treasures of Tutankhamen in the Egyptian Museum among many other artifacts.
Day 1:Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2:Cairo Tours/ Train to Aswan
Check-out after breakfast and then you will be met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant at Cairo. Then move on to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Later, you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours. Overnight inside your compartment.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3:Arrival Aswan
You will be met at Aswan train station upon arrival at 10:30 AM. Then start your trip to have a blissful day starting with the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk Probably belonging to Queen Hatshepsut, it is considered the largest piece of stone ever made. Then move on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant in Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4:Aswan / Abu Simbel Temples
Breakfast at your hotel in Aswan. Then at 10:30 am, you will be transferred to start your trip to Abu Simbel Temples. It takes about a 3 hour and half drive one way from Aswan to Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at Abu Simbel, enjoy the impressive Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, which is dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Harakhte, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II. Then return to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch box
Day 5:Aswan/ Luxor Tour/ Back to Cairo
Check out from your hotel in Aswan after breakfast. Then you will be transferred to Luxor about 03 hours driving, no time is wasted as you are taken on an incredible excursion to the Valley of the Kings to see the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial. (Lunch included during the tour). After that enjoy El Deir Bahari Temple which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty. Then onto the Colossi of Memnon. Also, a visit to Karnak Temples is included. In the evening transfer to Luxor Airport for flight to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6:Cairo to Taba
After breakfast, you will be transferred from Cairo directly to Taba (about 6 hour drive), check in at your hotel with free time at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Taba.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7:Wadi Rum Excursion
Get a breakfast box from your hotel and then you will be met by our representative at 06:30 AM transfer to Taba Marina to take the ferry boat to Aqaba- Arrive Aqaba port where you will be met and assisted and then drive to Wadi Rum for desert safari excursion by 4x4 WD including visit to Lawrence's Spring and the Sand Dunes in Wadi Rum Ishrin where you can also see some Nabatean inscriptions. Transfer to hotel in Petra for overnight.
Day 8:Petra Tours/Taba
After breakfast, visit the rose red city, the city of the Nabateans, Petra. Go through the Siq (canyon), then walk through the canyon and enjoy the beautiful carvings of statues, idols and niches on the way to the treasury. After treasury starting from a point close to the theatre, the Path to the high place of sacrifice. The High Place itself has been carved flat, and drainage channels have been cut into the rock to allow the blood of sacrificial animals to drain away. After that going down along the facades street to the Roman theatre, royal tombs, the Roman colonnaded street. Then transfer back to Aqaba taking ferry boat to Taba. Dinner and overnight in Taba.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 9: Taba / Cairo
Day 10:Final Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night on sleeper train including breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aswan including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Taba for including breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra including breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Jordan Petra.
- Abu Simbel Tour by land is included.
- English speaking tour guide during your trip in Egypt.
- Local English speaking guide at site in Petra for about 2 hours.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned places.
- Transfer from Aswan to Luxor by an A/C vehicle.
- Transfer from Cairo to Taba and return by an A/C vehicle.
- About Two hours transfer by Jeep in Wadi Rum.
- Domestic flight Luxor/Cairo.
- Ferry boat Taba - Aqaba & back.
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
- - Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- - Movenpick Aswan Resort
- - Three Corners El Wekalla Taba
- - King's Way Hotel Petra
|Double||$ 2100||$ 2195|
|Solo||$ 3350||$ 3595|
- - Mena House Cairo Hotel
- - Movenpick Aswan Resort
- - Intercontinental Taba Hotel
- - Marriott Petra Hotel
|Double||$ 2190||$ 2290|
|Solo||$ 3525||$ 3750|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2015, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. The price of Solo is valid for solo traveler who is travelling alone.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
Egypt Entry VisaYou need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visa is available upon arrival Egypt airports against USD 25 per passport for specific nationalities and need to check before.
Sleeper Trains in EgyptSleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours and sleeping train from Luxor to Cairo is about 11 hours.
Additional Entry TicketsAll our Egypt tour packages and programs don't include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids area or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
|You'll be protected up to $50,000|
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh