Spend 4 relaxing day on the MS Kasr Ibrim cruising on Lake Nasser and exploring the history of ancient Nubia. The boat’s classic décor reflects the Art Deco style of the 1920’s, creating a feeling of simple, comfortable luxury all over the ship. Accommodations are all spacious and comfortable and equipped with modern amenities.
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- All ten suites have bathrooms with jacuzzi
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock. Appointments or emergency calls half an hour in advance.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
|04 Days / 03 Nights||05 Days / 04 Nights|
|Triple Cabin||$ 499||$ 670|
|Double Cabin||$ 545||$ 715|
|Single Cabin||$ 805||$ 1065|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Triple Cabin||$ 845||$ 1120|
|Double Cabin||$ 890||$ 1175|
|Single Cabin||$ 1345||$ 1780|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.