Aboard the Sonesta Amirat you will find a combination of luxury and privacy that recalls the golden age of tourism in Egypt at the beginning of the 20th century, updated with modern amenities for your comfort. Cruise the Nile in style in the way it has been done for millennia, by the power of the wind, on this beautiful river yacht and experience the hospitality of the more gracious era of tourism.
8 Days - Luxor / Aswan Every Saturday
8 Days - Aswan / Luxor Every Saturday
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Pick up service & return from Aswan or Luxor to your Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Accommodation on first class Sonesta Dahabiya Nile Cruise for 07 nights including all taxes
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included on your cruise
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- English speaking guide during your tours
- All service charges & taxes
- Free loan of mobile phone to use charged with 3 min.local call / 5 min.inter.calls
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Additional fees will apply if you confirm your booking with less than three weeks to the embarkation day.
From May to September
|8 Days /7 Nights|
|Per Person in Double||$ 1099|
|Per person in Single||$ 1999|
From October till April
|8 Days /7 Nights|
|Per Person in Double||$ 1290|
|Per person in Single||$ 2250|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30.2016, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Best Time to Visit Egypt
An all year round destination with winter season being the coolest with still good average temperatures between 21- 26 degrees in the Red Sea resorts and Upper Egypt (Luxor/ Aswan) between 23 - 29 degrees
Flying to Egypt
Cairo for comfort and quality - EgyptAir and Delta Airlines (Scheduled Airlines only)
11 hours 50 minutes direct from New York
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Respectful attire in Luxor, Cairo and Alexandria on tours - More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh