MS Judi is a luxurious river yacht offering 8 elegantly furnish cabins, each with a panoramic window through which to view the passing scenery in privacy. There is also a spacious sundeck to enjoy the scenery and the weather. Sail the Nile in style and luxury on this exclusive boat that will carry you from Esna to Aswan and back again in ageless luxury.
- Large window with a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- 8 double cabins (ca. 14 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 23 sqm)
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filter
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton bedding,
- Phone, an ample wardrobe
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star Dahabiya on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
** NB: The Nile Boat departure is dependent on booking at least 2 cabins or 4 participants to guarantee sailing.
|06 Days / 05 Nights|
|Per Person in Double||$ 890|
|Per person in Single||$ 1275|
|06 Days / 05 Nights|
|Per Person in Double||$ 955|
|Per person in Single||$ 1450|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30.2016, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.