MS Donia is a deluxe Dahabiya sailing between Esna and Aswan. This luxurious river yacht offers state of the art amenities and unmatched comfort for your journey on the Nile. The boat consists of 4 cabins and 1 suite, an indoor lounge, and large sundeck where you can enjoy the scenery. It is an unforgettable experience to discover the wonders of the Nile Valley from this floating home on the Nile.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star Dahabiya on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
** NB: The Nile Boat departure is dependent on booking at least 2 cabins or 4 participants to guarantee sailing.
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
|06 Days / 05 Nights|
|Per Person in Double||$ 890|
|Per person in Single||$ 1275|
|06 Days / 05 Nights|
|Per Person in Double||$ 1050|
|Per person in Single||$ 1505|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till 30 September 2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware