I was born in Cairo. I lived all my life time in this city which is full of history and I loved history since I was child that’s why I chose to be a tour guide. I love talking about Egypt’s culture and history in a touristic way. I studied archeology and history in Cairo University and since I graduated and I’m working in this field. I’m so patient and I can easily solving any issues facing me at work. I’m interested in working with groups having kids as I know exactly how I can tell them about the Egyptian history in a funny, simple and informative way to make them love it.
I worked with too many famous people like the ambassador of Sweden and many artists too. I love travelling but when I travel I choose places of history like Turkey.
Education : Graduated from Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, Bachelor in guidance section.
Languages : English
I’m working as an English tour guide for 8 years including 5 years with Memphis Tours.
- I call my Indiana Jones adventure of a lifetime. Maha was our guide and she was absolutely lovely. Maha is amazing at what she does and is an awesome asset to the company. So accommodating and she really cares for the client.
- Although we only had 4 days in Cairo, we managed to go to the Pyramids and see the Sphinx both during the day and at night for the sound and light show (recommended!), the Egyptian Museum (which left me in awe), a day trip to Alexandria (i loved it! a sea town and it was lovely)
- Maha even included a trip to eat ice cream at Azza (in Alexandria) and to a sugarcane shop which was so hygienic and so yummy! Lunch was also included and was very good and dinner on the cruise was very memorable. Our guide in Cairo Maha was such a nice person and she really knows her job. Thank you to her
- I was part of the group you guided through Cairo in December, along with Anne. I have been thinking about you, so I thought I would send you an email.
- It has been some weeks now since Peggy and I returned from Egypt. It was an unforgettable holiday, notwithstanding that we were caught up in the troubles for the last 2 days of our trip.
- I am sending you this to say thank you - you were such a great companion on our trip (January 21st to 24th). I will keep your card and recommend you to friends.