City Tour to Al Ain Oasis from Zayed Port
About 8 Hours
Everyday Except Friday & Monday
According to Cruise Schedule
Enjoy this Al Ain Oasis Tour from Abu Dhabi Port to visit the Hili Gardens, Al Ain Palace Museum, Al Ain National Museum, the Jahili Fort and More.
- Pick up services from Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi & return.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide will be driver during the tour.
- Entry to mentioned sights.
- Lunch meal during the tour.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
In this Al Ain Oasis Tour, You will be picked up from Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi on an enchanting tour in what was once a desert oasis. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years. Start with a visit to Hili Gardens, which combine both a public garden and an archeological site with remnants of Bronze Age settlements. On to Al Ain Palace Museum which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is now home to interesting displays which offer an insight into their family and lifestyle.
The Visit visit to the Al Ain National Museum which provides an overview of the country’s tradition and culture. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels, and this city tour allows you to do just that. Complete your excursion with a journey to Jahili Fort to view an extensive photography collection of famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger, before heading back to Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Important to Know:
- We operate tours from Port Zayed on private basis, so you will have a private vehicle and English speaking driver come guide during tours.
- The guide/driver will meet you at the cruise exit door at Abu Dhabi Port, so please looking for a sign of Memphis Tours or your Name.
- Safari tours has English speaking driver; pick up and drop off sometimes take place from the Port gate.
- Pick-up will be provided by a sales person after the confirmation after you send the cruise arriving and departure times
- Tour valid on Friday will start after 12:00 Pm
- Please provide us with your working cell phone number, so we can contact you in case of any changes.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge
- Under 10 years old: 75% of the total tour cost for an individual.
- Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Deposit and Balance of Payment
A down payment (50%) will be required when you confirm your booking as requested and it can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (50%) is required to be paid upon your arrival/pick up to your tour director in UAE in cash.
Our payment system accept the US$, Euro, and Sterling pounds currencies for payments.
After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include: contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Memphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions which is cancelled for disastrous reasons such as: volcanoes, earthquakes, or any reason that is out of control. Memphis Tours cancellation policy will be applied if cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware