Relish a day tour from Dubai Port to Al Ain and visit the National Museum of Al Ain and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, then move the camel race track and camel market. Head to Jahili Fort to view an extensive photography collection of famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger.
You will be picked up from Port Rashid to embark on an enchanting tour in what was once a desert oasis. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years, the Al Ain City Tour is one of history and tradition. The trip includes visits to Al Ain Palace Museum, the old fortress that gives visitors an insight to the royal family’s way of life as well as Al Ain National Museum. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels up close and personal, and this city tour allows you to do just that. Complete your excursion with a journey to Jahili Fort to view an extensive photography collection of famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger, before heading back to Port.
- Pick up services from Port Rashid & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by air-conditioned luxurious vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal cold mineral water.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
|1 Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 199||$ 115||$ 65||$ 50|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30.2015.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 free of charge
3 - 09.99 pay 50% of tour price
10+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
If your sightseeing tours include domestic flights or ferry boat, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
1) Infants are not permitted to join any safari tours in UAE.
2) Children are considered as adult persons for Helicopter Tours, SeaPlane and Dolphin Bays and full adult prices will be applied.
3) Ferrari World excursions: children below 3 years are free of charge, children rates applied for kids below 130cm.
4) Wild Wadi Water Park: Children below 2 years are free of charge and children rates applied below 110cm.
5) Aquaventure Water Park: Children below 2 years are free of charge and children rates applied for kids below 120cm.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer