Amazing day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Port to discover the main attractions of the Capital of United Arab of Emirates. Enjoy seeing the Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed and move to the historical Heritage Village which houses a museum inside.
You will be picked up from your Port Rashid to see the world’s largest man-made port at Jebel Ali. You will pass Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world. The tour continues into the heart of the city, Union Square before a drive down to the Corniche. From there, you will move onto Heritage Village. Finally, the tour will conclude at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores. After a long yet adventurous day, transfer back to your port.
- Pick up services from Port Rashid & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver during the tour
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned places
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Saturday to Thursday.
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 175||$ 125||$ 90|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30.2015.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 free of charge
3 - 09.99 pay 50% of tour price
10+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
If your sightseeing tours include domestic flights or ferry boat, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
1) Infants are not permitted to join any safari tours in UAE.
2) Children are considered as adult persons for Helicopter Tours, SeaPlane and Dolphin Bays and full adult prices will be applied.
3) Ferrari World excursions: children below 3 years are free of charge, children rates applied for kids below 130cm.
4) Wild Wadi Water Park: Children below 2 years are free of charge and children rates applied below 110cm.
5) Aquaventure Water Park: Children below 2 years are free of charge and children rates applied for kids below 120cm.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer