Amazing day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Port to discover the main attractions of the Capital of United Arab of Emirates. Abu Dhabi Day Tour from Port Rashid allows you to enjoy seeing the Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed and move to the historical Heritage Village which houses a museum inside.
You will be picked up from your Port Rashid to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The fourth biggest mosque in the world which accommodates some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, the mosque showcases the cultural diversity of the Islamic world. The tour continues into the heart of the city, Union Square before a drive down to the Corniche. Next will be a visiting and getting your Luxury optional lunch at the ultra-glamorous Emirates Palace. From there, you will move onto Heritage Village. Finally, Enjoy the Photo stops beside Yas Island & Ferrari World. After a long yet adventurous day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, every day except Friday
- Pick up services from Port Rashid & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by an air-conditioned luxurious vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Cold mineral water.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Saturday to Thursday.
|1 Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 240||$ 120||$ 85||$ 80|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016.
Children PolicyUnder 3 years old: free of charge
Under 12 years old: 75% of total tour cost for an individual
All children 12 years or older are considered adults.
- Infants are not permitted to join any safari trips
- Ferarri World Park: Child rates apply for kids below 130cms. and available for purchase only at the gate. Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Yas Waterworld Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 110 cms and available for purchase only at the gate
- Aquaventure Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 120cms. Children below 2 yearsare free of charge
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer