Enjoy the Jeep Safari from Dubai Port with BBQ Dinner in V.I.P Camp to Explore several photo stops during an exciting dune drive and have the opportunity to witness a beautiful desert sunset, Feel the soft sand during the sand boarding, the camel ride is also included and Enjoy the Falcon Experience, belly dancing and Tanura dance show by Arabic dancers.
You will be picked up from your Port Rashid to drive across the mystic sands of the Desert. The thrill begins as your driver takes you up and down the golden sands of Arabia before stopping on the highest sand dune, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful view. Here you can experience the thrill of sand-boarding. Upon reaching the desert, you can take pictures with Falcons, one of the oldest cultures of UAE.
Back in the car, you will be taken on to a VIP Bedouin campsite to live the adventurous and try a camel ride. Return back to the camp and dine on a delicious barbeque dinner as the stars come out and an enchanting belly dancer performs a fascinating routine to Arabian music. Complete the experience with your very own shisha pipe, available in many aromatic flavours before heading to your Cruise.
- Please note that infants under 3 years are not permitted to join safari trips.
- Pick up services from Port Rashid & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by an air-conditioned 4x4 car
- Professional licensed driver.
- Cold mineral water.
- Bathrooms facilities.
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Belly dancing and Tanoura dance show by Arabic dancers.
- Shoot and amazing photos with the falcon and hold on your own hand.
- Camel rides
- Sand boarding
- Arabic coffee, tea and BBQ dinner are included
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Price Per Person
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-10 Pax|
|Price Per Person||$ 55||$ 50||$ 50||$ 50||$ 50|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30.2016.
Children PolicyUnder 4 years old: free of charge
Under 12 years old: 75% of total tour cost for an individual
All children 12 years or older are considered adults.
- Infants are not permitted to join any safari trips
- Ferarri World Park: Child rates apply for kids below 130cms. and available for purchase only at the gate. Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Yas Waterworld Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 110 cms and available for purchase only at the gate
- Aquaventure Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 120cms. Children below 2 yearsare free of charge
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer