Leave you ship and enjoy Dubai City Tour from Dubai Port to explore the must-see attractions discovering its history. Dubai City Tour from Port Rashid allows you to visit Dubai Museum, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and More.!
You will be picked up from your Mina Rashid port to discover the historic sites of Dubai and the ultra-modern venues. Explore the heritage area of Bastakiya with its Arabian wind towers, sail down the Dubai Creek on an authentic Abra and open the secrets of the 225-year old Al Fahidi Fort, home to the Dubai Museum. Shop at the Gold and Spices Souks before continuing on to Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall for photo opportunities. After your day out in the town, transfer back to the Port.
- Pick up services from Port Rashid & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by an air-conditioned luxurious vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Cold mineral water during the tour.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
|1 Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 170||$ 95||$ 55||$ 50|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016.
Children PolicyUnder 3 years old: free of charge
Under 12 years old: 75% of total tour cost for an individual
All children 12 years or older are considered adults.
- Infants are not permitted to join any safari trips
- Ferarri World Park: Child rates apply for kids below 130cms. and available for purchase only at the gate. Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Yas Waterworld Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 110 cms and available for purchase only at the gate
- Aquaventure Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 120cms. Children below 2 yearsare free of charge
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer