A spectacular overnight desert safari experience from Abu Dhabi to enjoy driving on the dunes and watching an amazing sunset views, with a chance to go sand boarding or camel ride down the dunes. Relish Camping experience in the desert, belly dancer while having a delicious barbecue dinner and many more.
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven by 4x4 car inside the amazing desert until you reach your V.I.P campsite, where you'll have the opportunity to do some activities like sand boarding or camel ride (Extra charge) down the dunes or get a henna tattoo (free just one Tattoo) on your hands or feet. Click yourself in traditional Arabic attire or with a falcon sitting on your arm. Then, get ready to watch a traditional folk performance of Tanoura and Belly dancer while you dine on a delicious barbecue dinner.
After dinner, enjoy a belly dancing performance around the campfire, and then head to your tent to fall asleep. In the morning, have breakfast at the campsite and take in your last views of the landscape before you return to your hotel.
- Please note that infants are not permitted to join safari trips.
- Pickup and drop off service any location or hotel.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle for transfer.
- Professional licensed driver-safari guide.
- Dune bashing approx 30-40 minutes.
- Welcome drinks, Arabic coffee and tea.
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ Dinner buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Tent, mattress, pillows, blankets.
- Breakfast before departure
- Bathrooms facilities.
- Cold mineral water during the transportation.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
|1 Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 195||$ 150||$ 145||$ 140|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016.
Children PolicyUnder 3 years old: free of charge
Under 12 years old: 75% of total tour cost for an individual
All children 12 years or older are considered adults.
- Infants are not permitted to join any safari trips
- Ferarri World Park: Child rates apply for kids below 130cms. and available for purchase only at the gate. Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Yas Waterworld Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 110 cms and available for purchase only at the gate
- Aquaventure Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 120cms. Children below 2 yearsare free of charge
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer