Explore Modern Dubai City Tour; discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The tour of this city of contrasts includes the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa, Dubai Museum, and the glittering sights of Dubai Marina. Shoot a photo to Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Public Beach, Visit and see the Palm Island & Atlantis Hotel and More.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi to dubai starting your tour by taking photos to the historical Dubai Creek the life blood of Dubai, Then we continue our journey along an old architectural masterpiece, the Al Fahidi Fort the first building has been built in Dubai which houses the Dubai Museum, Old Mosque then drive to Zaabeel Area where we pass by Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid’s Palace, the current ruler of Dubai and Sheikh Hamadan bin Rashid Palace.
Next we will be passing by the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and halting for a photo stop at the world’s tallest hotel on a manmade island of Burj Al Arab. We continue our journey to the Palm Jumeirah, a manmade island which shape resembles a palm tree. then a head to Atlantis the Palm.
Continue to be enthralled by our adventure as we take you to Dubai Mall, where you will be taken to Optional Tour to The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo to Spend about an hour looking at the unique marine life, then continue on to Burj Khalifa. A swift 50-second ride takes you to the top of this historical monument, which is also the world’s tallest building. After completing your best attractions city tour you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Incase of pick up from hotels at Marina, Al barsha, Jumaierah, Sheikh Zayed Road areas, there is supplement 5 $ per person.
- Optional Tour to The Dubai Aquarium Cost is 30$ Per Person
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned coach.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees to Burj Khalifa.
Cold water avaliable in the car.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tour to The Dubai Aquarium.
|1 Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 175||$ 135||$ 125||$ 115|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30.2015.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 free of charge
3 - 09.99 pay 50% of tour price
10+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
If your sightseeing tours include domestic flights or ferry boat, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
1) Infants are not permitted to join any safari tours in UAE.
2) Children are considered as adult persons for Helicopter Tours, SeaPlane and Dolphin Bays and full adult prices will be applied.
3) Ferrari World excursions: children below 3 years are free of charge, children rates applied for kids below 130cm.
4) Wild Wadi Water Park: Children below 2 years are free of charge and children rates applied below 110cm.
5) Aquaventure Water Park: Children below 2 years are free of charge and children rates applied for kids below 120cm.
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer