Discover the true desert of Abu Dhabi with an exciting drive over the sand dunes. Visit a camel farm then continue to your V.I.P camp, and there you will have the opportunity to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing and Shisha, with enjoying BBQ dinner after the sunset.
You will be picked up from your hotel to drive across the mystic sands of the Arabian Desert. The thrill begins as your driver takes you up and down the golden sands of Arabia before stopping on the highest sand dune, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful view. Here you can experience the thrill of sandboarding.
Back in the coach, you will be taken on to an authentic Bedouin campsite complete with a henna designer, Take pictures of you with a falcon sitting on your shoulder, local attire and refreshment for your enjoyment. Be adventurous and try a camel ride. Return back to the camp and dine on a delicious barbeque dinner as the stars come out and an enchanting belly dancer performs a fascinating routine to Arabian music. Complete the experience with your very own shisha pipe, available in many aromatic flavours before heading to your hotel.
- Please Note: infants under 3 are not permitted to join safari trips.
- Pick Up and Drop off from your designated location or hotel.
- 06 Hours of Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
- Clean and air-conditioned 4X4 land cruiser.
- Professional licensed safari guide.
- Dune Bashing.
- Arabic coffee and tea.
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks.
- BBQ dinner buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Bathrooms facilities.
- Cold mineral water.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
|1 Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Price Per Person||$ 85||$ 65||$ 60||$ 60|
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016.
Children PolicyUnder 3 years old: free of charge
Under 12 years old: 75% of total tour cost for an individual
All children 12 years or older are considered adults.
- Infants are not permitted to join any safari trips
- Ferarri World Park: Child rates apply for kids below 130cms. and available for purchase only at the gate. Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Yas Waterworld Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 110 cms and available for purchase only at the gate
- Aquaventure Water Park: Child rates apply for kids below 120cms. Children below 2 yearsare free of charge
Deposit and Balance of PaymentA down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director in UAE by credit / debit card or in cash.
Tour VoucherAfter your trip is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Cancellation PolicyMemphis Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Best Time to Visit Emirates
Between November and April, the temperatures are in between 24-35 ºC keeping the evenings warm and nights chill. It's a bit cooler if you tend to visit the city somewhere between December and March. The temperature tends to rise up till 30 ºC by April
Flying to Emirates
Fly Dubai and Emirates Airline (Scheduled Airlines only)
14 hours 30 minutes direct from Washington, DC
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival for non-restricted nationalities
No mandatory vaccinations
Conservative dress is advisable for both men and women - The air conditioning works well and it can be cool in both shopping malls and restaurants, you may like to carry a light jacket. sun screen lotions are advisable during Summer