- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary or similar.
- Transportation in a 4x4 Vehicle with pop up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Lodge Vehicle on shared basis in Maasai mara
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Gratuities and Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Driver/Guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. – (some camps include some drinks)
- Any local or international flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
- Laundry services (some camp includes)
- Flights – National or International – (Local flights - Subject to your program)
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees (currently US$ 50.00 per passport holder).
- Visas are available on arrival at all Entry point/s
- Flying doctors coverage Optional @ US$ 50.00 per person. Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient
Day 1 : Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2 : Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3 : Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4 : Aberdares National Park
- Approximate Distance from Nakuru – Approx. 200 Km
Day 5 : Mount Kenya
Meals and Overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club
Day 6 : Mount Kenya
Day 7 : Final Departure
- - Keekorok Lodge
- - L. Nakuru Lodge
- - The Ark Lodge
- - Mount Kenya Safari Club
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|01.07.2016 TO 30.09.2016||$ 3150||$ 2839||$ 2679||$ 2589||$ 2525|
|01.10.2016 TO 31.10.2016||$ 3059||$ 2779||$ 2639||$ 2555||$ 2489|
|01.11.2016 TO 15.12.2016||$ 2649||$ 2375||$ 2250||$ 2169||$ 2119|
|16.12.2016 TO 02.01.2017||$ 3339||$ 3025||$ 2869||$ 2775||$ 2715|
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware